Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Winning Isn't Everything

Well the Reds didn't win their home opener, but we had fun anyway!! We played outside with Jasmine for awhile. Joshua rode around in his new Ergo baby carrier for most of the time. I love that thing!! We had a special "ballpark" lunch of hotdogs, peanuts (still in their shells, just like at the game!), red strawberries and we had hot fudge sundaes in the Reds hats like they do at the games. We have lots of those hats, having saved them when we got to the games. We watched the game and cheered, but alas, it wasn't meant to be a win this time. Oh well, maybe next time!!
And here's a couple of pics of the kids from Easter, so you can see how cute they looked!! Well, these pictures were taken at the end of the day after church, lunch, visiting Steve's family and playing with their cousins there and visiting my family and running around the backyard with their cousin there!! But I think they still looked cute!! I found matching shirts for Noah and Joshua. It's hard to find shirts that are exact matches for their very different sizes (thank you Gymboree!!). I loved Abby's dress too. I got it last year at Target when they marked the dresses down 75% off. I only paid $5 for it!! I actually bought two, so she got to chose which one she wanted to wear. I think she made a good choice.


2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

so sweet!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i love pics that show nice weather and make you want to be there!