Friday, March 25, 2011

Homeschool Swap


I decided to do a swap with another homeschooling mama via The Homeschool Post. We prayed for each other, and sent each other a package full of fun gifts. I swapped with Dawn at Guiding Light Homeschool. She sent me a box full of things I just love. I got a beautiful frame for two pictures of our family, a box of nice pencils (I never seem to have pencils that sharpen properly and these are fantastic), a package of yummy vanilla scented candles, two boxes of candy (the gummies were eaten with 24 hours of being in my house!), and several things with inspirational verses from the Bible which were so appreciated. Just her prayers alone we were worth it all, and the gifts were a huge bonus!! This was a lot of fun and I know I'll do it again sometime soon!
Thank you Dawn!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I enjoyed being your swap sister...and am still praying for you! I'm getting ready to put up my post now. Blessings to you!