Sunday, September 30, 2007

We're Baaaack!!!

Here's a few pics for you while I'm cooking dinner, I'll post lots more including how we were all dressed up for the Halloween party, it was awesome!




Playing on the beach at our hotel, Caribbean Beach




Hangin' with Stitch at Ohana for breakfast




Noah was chosen to be Gaston during storytime with Belle!




We surprised Abby on her Birthday with balloons, decorations and a chocolate cake in our room!




We also took her to the Princess Storybook Breakfast in EPCOT on her Birthday where she got to meet Belle




This was also her Birthday, Daddy asked to get us a ride in the front car of the monorail and I took this photo just as another monorail was coming towards us.




Big smiles with Tigger at Animal Kingdom




We saw Chef Donald at Chef Mickey's dinner.




The Magic Kingdom was all decorated for fall, my favorite season!!




Noah and I rode Primeval Whirl at the Animal Kingdom with a couple of strangers! Daddy rode it with him first and he then wanted me to go with him too!




Posing on the bridge that leads from the pool and food court to our building at the resort. I loved this place, it was so beautiful.




Swimming in the hotels main pool, both kids wore life jackets and swam without holding onto me or Daddy for the first time, it was great!!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my goodness that looks like fun. i was happy to hear your voice and know you were home safely. I had no idea you were arriving home so soon. I am glad you had so much fun. I have a sneaking suspicion that next year will be even better.

I love the pics of the kids wiht characters. Characters are my very fav part of DW. I could just sit with them all day.

Well show us more...you must. Call me when you break for lunch or recess or whatever tomorrow. I will be here. Call twice if I don't answer.

Crystal said...

Oh your pics are amazing!!!! What wonderful memories your kids will have! I'm glad you all had a great time!

Uhm, next year you may have to remind Sonya that sitting with the characters is for the kids! SM

Can't wait to see more pics! Are you back to blogging now??? I hope so!

Carrie said...

Your vacation looks so fun! It makes me want to go somewhere fast!!!

Your resort looks amazing and I love the pictures of all the characters too!!!

Fall is my FAVORITE season too! October is my favorite month!

Char said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad you had a great time. I bet Abby loved her birthday with all those surprised and special treatment!!