Friday, February 27, 2009

About to go!!

Well we've got about 15 and 1/2 hours until we leave for our trip. It's been a crazy couple of days trying to get everything ready. We took our van in on Tuesday for a tune-up and possible exhaust work, and they told us to bring it in Thursday morning and they'd have all the parts ready to go and it would take about 4 or 5 hours. Well it's now been 30 hours and I still don't have my van!!!! Steve is there now and will hopefully be leaving in the next few minutes. It became a big complicated mess with having to take it over the Nissan dealer to have something fixed and it just took forever.

And when it finally gets here, I have to take Jasmine to the vet, go to the bank and stop at the store. I need to get dog food, food for my mother in law and food for us to snack on during our drive. My mother in law is taking care of our pup and she'll stay here off an on during the week, so we like to have food for her to eat while she's here.

I'll be 9 weeks pregnant on Monday. That seems pretty far already!! Atleast to me!! Last week I had bouts of nausea and exhaustion and this week has been pretty good. I've had two days where I was very tired and not really any nausea, just some food seem really gross to me right now, like milk. I usually love milk and drink it twice a day, but right now, the thought of it just makes my stomach turn. I have been able to get some down so I can make sure I'm getting enough calcium, but it's been hard!! I'm a little worried about being tired at WDW, but since Steve and the kids are going to ride so many rides without me (all the big rides), I'll have all that time to rest, so I think I'll be ok. I'll hang out on the TTA for awhile, that's always relaxing!!

Well I still need to finish packing, charge the camera (if I can ever find the charger, or buy a new one), make a bed for my mother in law, clean the fish tank and set out the fish food, set out the dog food, do the dishes, vacuum and all the errands I mentioned earlier.....so why am I sitting here blogging????? Have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Char said...

I hope you have/had a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

wow, have fun!

Amanda said...

Hope you are having a great trip!

Anonymous said...

new post???