Thursday, April 16, 2009

For Sonya....Thank You!!!

I'll put the author last name first, then the name of the book. The red ones, are ones I've gotten.

Avi - Prairie School
Bulla - Riding the Pony Express
Bulla - Viking Adventure
Clements - Jake Drake: Bully Buster
De Jong - The Last Little Cat
De Jong - Shadrach
De Jong - Along Came a Dog
Fleischman - McBroom's Wonderful Acre Farm
Goodman - Cora Frear
Graves - Marco Polo
Henry - Misty of Chincoteague
Herman - The House on Walenska Street
Hurwitz - A Llama in the Family
Haywood - B is for Betsy
Kinsey-Warnock - Lumber Camp Library
Levinson - Clara and the Bookwagon
Lovelace - Besty and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill
McKissack - Tippy Lemmey
Merrill - The Toothpaste Millionaire
Peterson - The Littles
Richardson - More Stories From the Attic
Repp - A Question of Yams
Roop - Keep the Lights Burning Abbie
Sandin - The Long Way to a New Land
Sandin - The Long Way Westward
Sobol - Encyclopedia Brown
Allan - Tales of Robin Hood
DuBois - The Twenty One Balloons
Henry - White Stallion of Lipizza
Lenski - Strawberry Girl
Llorente - The Apprentice
Montgomery - Kildee House
Platt - Castle Diary
Shemin - The Little Riders
Shetler - And the Word Came with Power
Skurzinksky - The Minstrel in the Tower
Hillyer - A Child's History of the World
Benge - Gladys Aylward: The Adventure of a Lifetime
Barton - Maps and Globes
Hockett - Catching Their Talk in a Box
Johnstone - Explorer's News
Schiller - Eric the Red and Leif the Lucky
Spraggett & Johnstone - Window on the World
Stanley - Michaelangelo
Stanley - Peter the Great
Stanley & Vennema - Good Queen Bess

Told ya it was long!!! Just let me know what level your using and what books you've gotten and can use my catalog to see what others you need and when I'm out looking, I'll look for you too (if you want me to). Thanks a lot!!!

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness, 3 of those i saw and didn't know they were on the list. CRAP!! I can't go back tonight either.
I have no doubt we will find them all. The one on Rt 4 further away has a gazillion books and I have not even been there in awhile.
I of course, must have the wrong list. Why am I not surprised??? I need to get the real list. I had no idea of a level. I was buying 2nd grade i thought. I will order the catalog now and then have the real list. I am printing this and will find them.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i must have some of the right list because mine had 3 or 4 of those on it too.

Char said...

What is this list for? Are you looking for these books?

Jamie said...

Charity,
Yeah I'm looking for those books for next year's curriculum. It's part of Sonlight.

Char said...

OH ok! I plan to go thru my books and curriculum materials and if I come across any of these I'll let you know. If you still need them I'll mail them to you. Have you checked Scholastic for any of them? I order from them every so often and go to the huge warehouse sale that they have.
So you are using Sonlight next year?
I'm going to make up my own curriculum again for next year. I really want to incorporate a lot of literature. I just wrote a long post the other day about my plans.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am on my way today to look for more of these so I will let you know.

Char said...

Hey - I saw your kids and your "Stellan" sign today in Stellan's name gallery!! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

how about a real post huh?