Friday, May 1, 2009

I want to post. I really do. But I just can't do it right now. I have a lot to talk about. My grandmother, the baby, our first field trip with our new homeschool group, the ginormous list of things I need to do before baby's arrival, our plans for the rest of spring and summer, our new homeschool choices, etc... Hopefully I will post about all of this soon, even just for my own journal if no one else reads it.

Tomorrow we're hoping to start our container gardening. Praying that goes well and in a few weeks we'll have some sprouts!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I understand about not being able to post. I still check here all the time to see if there is anything! I am excited to hear all about the baby.
I hope that it is getting a little easier with each passing day to cope with your grandma's passing.
You are in my prayers.

Lura said...

Looking forward to reading it whenever you get it posted! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh don't worry if you never post..just wanted to be funny and remind you that we are reading when you do post!