Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quick update

We leave for Disney on Friday. I'm so excited and the kids are too!! I've worked really hard to get our entire downstairs emptied and ready to be painted while we're gone. That is going to be so nice to come home to.

We're driving down this time and we're stopping in Atlanta to visit family. I'm also excited to see them, we don't get to near enough. We're spending a total of 11 days in Disney and then with the drive time both ways, we'll be gone about 2 weeks. We're staying at the Coronado Springs resort on Disney property. We haven't been there before. They recently remodeled and they are the only moderate resort with queen size beds instead of just the doubles. That will be nice. I just can't wait to get away from everything and relax with my family and have lots of fun too!!

We got our new van and it's so nice. It has so many different things going on that I'll probably never learn them all. We got the 2011 Toyota Sienna XLE if you're interested. They asked us to do a small bit in their next commercial. It is airing now for the next few days. Our part is very small. You blink and you'll miss us!! It's also on their website (Kings Toyota). I hate that you can't even see Joshua's face, but oh well, that's the footage they used.

I need to get baby boy ready for bed now, so I'm off. I know a lot of you want to see the pictures Sonya took, but you'll have to wait until we get back because I packed the cd away with all of our other stuff from the downstairs. Sorry, but I'll post them soon. They're really good!!

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I was wondering about the commerical. I bet it is very exciting! A great thing for the kids to tell their kids.

I am anxious about the pics too but we will wait patiently...

Have a fun time.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I was wondering about the commerical. I bet it is very exciting! A great thing for the kids to tell their kids.

I am anxious about the pics too but we will wait patiently...

Have a fun time.