Saturday, May 22, 2010

How I saved $100!!

I just wanted to do a quick deal brag. I haven't done one of these in awhile!! Kroger is running a deal right now where if you buy $15 worth of Huggies products, you automatically get $3 off the total. Plus there have been some very high value printable coupons out lately for Huggies products (think $3 off each pack!!). And, they have the products on sale to begin with. So combined, you can really save a lot!! Here's what I got:

15 packages of Huggies diapers
8 tubs of Huggies wipes
1 package of Huggies swim diapers

  • Regular price for all: $176.76
  • Price after sale prices: $157.76
  • Price after Kroger $3 deal: $130.76 (I did the deal in 9 transactions)
  • Price after all deals and coupons (what I actually paid): $76.26!! I saved over $100!!!!

Incredible!!! Let's just say the diapers are re-stocked up!! Some of the coupons are at coupons.com if you're interested!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay you!!! Awesome deals!!