Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Abby!!!

Today is my sweet, sweet Abigail Corde's 8th Birthday!! I couldn't imagine my life for a split second without my baby girl. She is the sparkle in our days and the laughter in our home. She is truly one of a kind!! She is my little partner, shopping buddy, cooking apprentice, "girl talk" accomplice, toe nail painting amiga, one and only daughter. My freckled little girl has filled me with joy from the day she was born. She is just amazing. She loves all animals, but especially dogs and horses. She has an understanding of The Word, far beyond her years and we've been told by two different adults on separate occasions, that she has amazed them with this understanding and wisdom. She also loves books and reads on her own (unassigned) for hours a day. She loves riding her bike and scooter, drawing with chalk on the driveway, shooting baskets with Noah and Daddy. She has loved swinging for as long as I can remember and takes great pride in the fact that she can swing herself very high now!! She desperately wants a sister to share her room with. She loves the color pink (yellow is second!) and is learning to mix colors and patterns to make cute outfits! She's not a big fan of getting her hair brushed and done for the day, but willingly obliges Mommy! She loves to eat Macaroni and Cheese, bacon pizza from Larosas and plain M&M's. She loves her some chocolate milk too! She has an incredible bounty of vocabulary and has always amazed me with how well she can speak and get her point across. She is also quite feisty and takes nothing from nobody! In one minute she can be wrestling or lightsaber dueling with Noah and then turn around and carry around her baby doll in a backpack carrier while loving on Jasmine. I love how "well rounded" she is! I just love this blue eyed beauty and am so incredibly thankful that God gave me a daughter and especially that He gave me this one! And just as I did for Joshua two weeks ago, here's Abby's 7th year in pictures!


September 2009 (her birthday party)

October 2009



November 2009


December 2009



January 2010



February 2010



March 2010



April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010


August 2010


September 2010
Happy Birthday my sweet Beeder. I love you so, so much. I pray you'll have a healthy, safe and fantastic 8th year and can't wait to see what blessings God has in store for you.

No comments: