Friday, May 13, 2011

Boston Common



We have so many pictures from our trip to Boston and Philadelphia, that I'm not sure where to start, but here's some from our visit to Boston Common.  We actually went twice, which is why you'll notice that the kids change clothes!  I loved Noah and Abby in their tri corner hats!!   Of course we talked about how the British had set up camps here in the years right before the Revolutionary War and that cows had grazed there at one point as well.  And that all the people we'd learned about from that time had walked these actual grounds like Samuel Adams, John and Abigail Adams, George Washington, Paul Revere, John Hancock.  Super cool!!

 I have pictures of Noah wearing this exact same coat, running in this exact same park, after the exact same (type) of animal-squirrels!!  My boys!!  So cute!  Of course, Noah's pics aren't digital, so I can't put them on here unless I take them out of the scrapbook, scan them in and load them.  I'm not doing that tonight.  Maybe another day!!



"Whas Zat?"  Joshua asks.  It's a squirrel Joshy!!





 The duck statues were something we really wanted to see as well.  We saw them on our first trip to Boston back in 2001 when Noah was Joshy's age.  We've even had a book on our bookshelves for many years now called "I'm Going to Boston to Visit the Ducks!".  I couldn't wait to give Abby and Joshua their turn on the ducks and of course to see Noah on them again!!






He seems a bit apprehensive!!


Just a finger!!

Awww, so cute!!!
 Ps, if you're at all interested, I did a "week in review" style post right below this one.  Just keep scrolling!

No comments: