Monday, March 17, 2008

I LOVE IKEA!!!

Wow!!  I love Ikea!!  We went tonight and I just had the best time.  They have so much stuff and it's all so reasonably priced.  I love that most of it is things that help with organization and use less space.  I love it!!!  I have a feeling that my frugalness will go out the window with more trips there!!  At least with every dollar I save grocery shopping, I can use at IKEA!!  I think George Bush should just write my stimulus package tax rebate check out to Ikea, cause that's where I"m going when I get it!!!  I feel so filled with excitement over the prospect of going back!!!  I can't wait!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I have been dying to go to IKEA since it opened!!! I can't wait to go!!! If you buy anything from there, make sure you post a picture please!!!!

Anonymous said...

Matt and I are going to go there in a few weeks. I am SOOOOO excited!!!

We've always loved their things, but never had the opportunity to drive to Chicago or Philly, but now we just have to drive to West Chester!!

Char said...

Wow, I'm glad you like it. I have no idea what you are talking about, but I plan on finding out! HAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

i have ZERO desire to go since not much goes with dirt and boogers which is the theme of my house until i stop daycare

Crystal said...

What else do you love????

Carrie said...

Jamie...did you get lost in IKEA?