Monday, March 31, 2008

Kroger bargain baby! $346.95 worth for only $76.15!!!


This is my Kroger loot for the day.  I took advantage of the mega sale they are having and after a few little problems, I got all this for around $76 total.  Here's what I got:

23 small cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
12 small cans of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
5 cans of Pillsbury pizza crust dough
21 boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes
12 cans of Betty Crocker cake frosting
9 bags of Golfish crackers
8 French's spicy brown mustards
18 bottles of Welch's white grape/cherry juice
12 4-packs of Dole fruit
2 4-packs of Dole fruit parfaits
2 bigger jars of Dole fruit
7 Lipton rice or pasta sides
2 Peter Pan peanut butters
1 Philadelphia cream cheese
2 Tombstone pizzas
2 Breyers ice creams
4 rolls of Scott paper towels
2 cans of Manwich
1 Texas Toast garlic bread
4 boxes of Quaker Chewy granola bars
1 bottle of Windex

that's 150 items for the mega sale, plus I got these other items:
2 Scooby Doo applesauce packs (on clearance)
1 lb of bananas
1 Snapple green tea box
8 4-packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
2 bags of Lender bagels

So that's a total of 164 items for only $75!!  It is $346.95 worth of stuff!!  So I saved 78% !!!  That averages out to .46 per item!!  Now I have to find room for all of this!!

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Now that is deal! Way to go!

Lori said...

I agree with my friend Sherri, that is a deal! Wow, I am amazed!

SamandSawyersMom said...

awesome!! no sobe waters? they are a major money maker! I think you make 3.00 per 10 or something like that.

I am proud!! You are doing so great. If I were that organized, i could do that too. I have to find all the right coupons.

Now, today is the first day of the new CVS monthlys ha!!!

Jamie said...

I can't find the sobe coupons. I never put them in my coupon box and I don't know where they are.

Vickie said...

This is awesome! I was wondering how you did this? Was it one transaction, or was it more than one? Would it be worth my driving 200 down to Texas to shop at a Kroger? We do not have them in Oklahoma. I hate that we do not have the great grocers here that are in other areas of the country. We NEVER have sales like these...ever!

Crystal said...

GREAT JOB JAMERS!!! I have my list and all my coupons together to do the Kroger deals when I am off work tomorrow!!!! I have my mom inlaw hooked too! ha

Carrie said...

HI-FIVE!

AnneMarie said...

fantastic job!!! did you have coupons for all of this??

Char said...

Did you have to do more than 1 transaction? Our Kroger would only let us do up to 3 of the $5 back deals. So I could only buy 30items per transaction that went with their mega sale.
That's a lot of stuff for only 76 bucks! Good job!!