Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi

We have a big weekend planned.  It's recital weekend, as well as Abby's debut at the Red's Game!  We also have our nephew Aaron's Birthday party too!  I have a lot of little things to do to get ready for all  of that (shop for gift, charge cameras, iron necessary clothes, pack up Abby's dance stuff, etc..).  We're also VERY busy getting our house ready for baby!!  The furniture we ordered for the baby's room is in, and my parents would love to bring it here and set it up (they bought it for us), so I've been working day and night moving the playroom downstairs and the classroom out to other parts of the house.  We also got new furniture for our family room, so we had to move out all the old furniture.  I'm very tired, but now that things are starting to look finished, I"m excited!!  

I'm planning a big baby post sometime soon.  Sort of a checklist for myself, a journal entry and something to share if anyone is interested.  So look for that soon!

Well I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Lura said...

Can't wait to read the baby post!! :)

Amanda said...

I am excited to read it too! Can't believe the halfway point is here already! It seems like it was just yesterday that you announced it!
Hope that you have a fantastic weekend!