Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CVS Trip


Here's my trip this afternoon. I couldn't do the 4th transaction I had planned because my Garnier ECB's printed as a $20 instead of 2 $10's. Oh well!! I still got these. I paid 17.20 total (4.20 in cash and 13 in ECB's) and got back $21 in ECB's. I got 3 Garnier Facial Cleansers, 1 Garnier Towlette Cleanser, 2 Children's Dimetapps, 1 Palmolive Dish Soap, and 2 Coloring Books (the kids were behaving and I needed fillers for my coupons to work anyway!!). Sonya, I did use 3 ECB's in one transaction and they all worked. She didn't say anything and nothing beeped, it just worked. I don't know if that normal, but it worked today!! Happy Shopping All!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I am amazed with all your deals...especially the Meijer and Kroger ones! I have never done that well with coupons. I need to pay attention!

SamandSawyersMom said...

okay, i need to figure all that out.

also, micheals changed their coupon to read "one per customer per day" instead of visit. we used to just go out to our cars, come back in and use another coupon. THAT STINKS! Do you knwo if there is a bed bath and beyond or a linen n things close to fields ertel?? If i fins something I want at micheals, i could stop on my way home at the one in tricounty too i guess.

Jamie said...

yes we have both bed, and linens. that does stink about the coupons. Urgghh!!! SM

Crystal said...

Awesome Job! I just can't get my little brain to work when it comes to the CVS and Walgreens game!

SamandSawyersMom said...

walgreens is easy but cvs hurts me too

Carrie said...

Goodness gracious girl! that's awesome!

Lura said...

You can always use several ecb's. You can't use them on tax though, so make sure you have more than that when you're figuring.

Lura said...

I have a CVS pic to post too, but it will look very similar to yours. Ha ha.