Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Strange



A little photo to make you smile!!


Hi, how's everyone out there in blogger world tonight??? Or maybe it's morning where you are!!! I jsut wanted to type up a quick post so that when those of you who check, will have something new and fresh to read!! I had a dream two nights ago that me and the kids were walking away from an airport when I saw a plane take off, turn 90 degrees and then crash. Everyone around us were freaking out and someone got word that it was Hillary Clinton's airplane. I called Steve and he said the news wasn't sure she was on it. I remember thinking how it would be much more difficult for the Democrats now! Wow, what a strange dream and it was one of those ones that seem so realistic. Very strange, I need to have my head examined!!!

I spent the day at my parents today because our washer is leaking and we needed some clean clothes. I brought our school work and we had a nice day. Neither parent was home, so we partied like frat boys and left a huge mess!! Just kidding!!! I always work extra hard to make sure it seems like we weren't even there. My mama saved me the last three weeks worth of coupons so I worked on clipping those tonight. I think they deserve a box of Betty Crocker Potatoes and maybe even some Skippy Peanut Butter for that!! SM

Well I'm really sleepy now, I need to go night-night. Sweet dreams, and may they all be normal and not completely strange!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

27 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

you are crazy. I think the coupon craze is straining your brain. It sure is getting you to post so I am all for that. Good thing, cause I was running out of memorized bible verses.

The Hillary thing was kinda morbid. i don't want her to die but i sure would like her out of the race.

Thanks for the fresh read, now have yourself a great day!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

(Hardly seems worth it)

SamandSawyersMom said...

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour

SamandSawyersMom said...

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue

SamandSawyersMom said...

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Polar bears are left handed.

SamandSawyersMom said...

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

SamandSawyersMom said...

A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.

(Creepy)

SamandSawyersMom said...

Butterflies taste with their feet.

SamandSawyersMom said...

An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain

SamandSawyersMom said...

Starfish don't have brains.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

SamandSawyersMom said...

No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times

SamandSawyersMom said...

Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes

SamandSawyersMom said...

You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older

SamandSawyersMom said...

The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache

SamandSawyersMom said...

Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

SamandSawyersMom said...

There, have your kids read htose and tell them school is done for the day. Thank you aunt Sonya!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Ohand by the way, the pic didn't show up last night. It was an X. It is sooooooo funny. Abby looks horrible for once in her life. You should have herr checked.

SamandSawyersMom said...

nevermind, that is YOU with the deformed fface. I thought that was Abby

Crystal said...

Thanks for the fresh post!!! I love the picture!!! ha

How come someone as normal as you has such a strange friend??????

Carrie said...

I have frequent dreams where I see planes crashing...I think its cause we lived so close to the airport at our old house in Hebron.

I had a dream the other night I was in labor, but only 6 months pregnant. It was weird because I felt the contractions in my dream!

Very cute picture!

Char said...

Love the picture! haha! I see what you do all day there in your homeschool. HAHAHA! ;)

Strange dreams!

I love to go to my parents and stay. It's a lot of fun. It's fun to raid the cupboards and look at stuff. haha

Have a great weekend.... get some deals!

Lura said...

Now there is Christmas card material if I ever saw it!