Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Deals at Meijer!!!





The Lord is Good!!!!

I was so excited to get to Meijer today, because I saw that there were many good deals with sale prices and coupons combined. I didn't realize however, just how good it would be until I checked out. I ended up going back a second time!! I bought a total of 10 newspapers (each just .99), and after two trips this is my loot!! When she hit total for the two different orders (after sale prices), the first was 88.55, the second 79.52 and after all my coupons the first ended at 23.25 and the second at 13.47. So I got 168.07 (after sale prices) worth of groceries for 36.72 savings of 78%!!! Here's what I got!

9 bags of 4lb Purina dog food-- Free
16 jars of Ragu Sauce - 13.33
16 cans of Meijer Veggies--4.80
8 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing Mix--6.00
11 Boxes of 15ct Totinos Pizza Rolls --(1 Free), 1.90
4 Sara Lee Frozen Pies--5.92
10 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter--2.00
6 Rolls of Bob Evans Sausage --8.34
10 Rolls of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls--7.50
2 Rolls of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls--1.50
2 Land O Lakes Butters--4.00
1 Pillsbury Cookie Dough--Free
10 Cans of Mighty Dog Food--Free
3 75ft Reynolds Aluminum Foil--3.00
1 Reynolds Plastic Wrap--1.00
4 Bags of Doritos--5.50
1 Box of Ritz Crackers and 1 Box of Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers--2.08
1 Libby Pumpkin Pie Mix--1.67
1 Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk--.67
2 New York Texas Toasts--1.33
3 Suave Shampoos and 3 Suave Conditioners--2.28
1 Keebler Pie Crust--.79
1 Gallon Milk--2.69


Plus I had 2 $10 off purchase of $75 or more that I used and got two back!! I also got another coupon for another Free Pillsbury Cookie Dough. All that for 36.72!! Wow, God is Good!!!!!!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cool. I still did not get a coupon back adn my girl said it is probably from your store. You lucky duck.

Good job and THANK YOU for sharing the tips. I went crazy too. Now we have 12 papers to cut and sort...ugh!!

Crystal said...

I'm jealous!

Jamie said...

I got one yesterday at the Meijer in Norwood. I don't know why they spit them out. I got one with the first order today and two with the second. I still have three now! I don't know why! I worked on cutting just three sets of the 4 different coupon booklets. I'm exhausted!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i know it is a lot. I still have sheets of last week's.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness gracious! That is amazing!

Matt would love me long time if I came home with all that and paid so little for it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh carrie, i was CRUP after reading your comment

love me long time

Char said...

That's wonderful! Good job!