Friday, May 9, 2008

Aren't They Cute!!!




I found these pictures today as I was looking for pictures for a Mothers Day project. I thought they were so cute!! It's from Gymboree.

I also wanted to tell a good deal real quick. At Kroger (they extended it Sonya) Barilla Whole Grain pasta is on sale for 1.25 and we got coupons this past weekend to get $1 off, so they are a quarter. Also Barilla has a new style of pasta called piccolinni or something like that, that is also on sale 1.25 and this coming weekend we'll get coupons for it to make it .25. We also have coupons for hungry jack potatoes that are doubled to .70 0ff and the small one serving packs are marked down to 1.03, so they'll be .33. They also have the small lunchables (not with a drink) and the 2pack lunchable jr's on sale for .99 and we have coupons for $1 off 3, so they'll be like .66 each. That's a great deal for the jr's because you get two for that price and they'd be great to take on a day trip or to the zoo or whatever for the kids to munch on ( I ate one yesterday myself!!). That's all I know for now. Have a great day!!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness. Abby and Sammy were only 2 then. I remember that. They can show these to their chidlren when they marry eachother!

Crystal said...

Thank you Jamers! I love when you post deals for us!

I did the lunchable deal this week and they are already gone! ha ha We ate all 6 of them.

I am going to do the others too!

Abby and Sammy are so cute.......they look like brother and sister.

Amanda said...

Those are adorable pictures. I wasn't sure who they were at first, but after the names were placed you can definately tell!

I wish I had a Krogers....

Have a great day!

Carrie said...

Those are absolutely adorable pics! I love them!

Char said...

awww, they are cute!