Monday, May 12, 2008

Some deals of note...

Check comments section for more deals and deal ideas!!!


Meijer has a great deal on Ortega Taco products. Right now they are on sale for half price. That makes the salsa 1.18, taco seasoning .34, and taco shells (12 pack) .84. They have other products as well, these are the ones I purchased. We also have coupons for .75 off 2 products which is doubled to a dollar. So last night I bought (in 3 transactions so all coupons would double), 4 salsas, 4 seasoning mixes and 4 boxes of taco shells and paid a total of 3.44. That's an awesome deal!! Just be careful not to put 4 of the seasonings in one order alone because you probably won't get the full amount of the coupons because Meijer's system doesn't allow overage. I always put 2 seasonings and 2 shells in an order (I did that twice) and then the 4 salsas in another order, so I got the full $1.00 off for every 2 products.

Other good deals;
Nesquick chocolate or strawberry syrup for milk or toppings is .70 after sale and coupon

Meijer veggies are .39 after coupon from http://mealbox.meijer.com/index.jsp (click on specials and you'll see coupons you can print)

Meijer frozen fries, hashbrowns, etc.. are 1.00 after coupon from mealbox

Family size bags of Meijer potato chips or tortilla chips (you'll need those for that cheap salsa!!) are 1.00 after coupon

If you buy 3 6-packs of Jello pudding, use three .50 off 1 coupons (two will double to 1.00, one just .50) equals 2.50 off, you'll get a free aerosol can of Cool-Whip (new aerosol can), plus you'll get a coupon for 2.00 off your next order that prints out at checkout. So you pay out 5.00 for three 6-packs of pudding and a can of whip cream and then get back 2.00. Decent deal.

Barilla plus pasta is on sale for 1.50

Kellogs cereal is half off. There may be some printable coupons for this. I had one for raisin bran, so I got a big box of it for .74.

I'm still checking Kroger deals. I know that Quaker Rice Quakes will be .50 each after coupon and the Post Cereal deal seems good, I don't have any regular coupons for that, but I'm checking for printable ones.

The Nesquick chocolate milks are free after coupon (yummy!!!)

I'll let you know if I find more there.

At CVS, Colgate toothpaste is free after coupon and ECB. They are 2.99 (the 4.0 oz Advanced Clean, Whitening or Fresh), we have coupons for 1.00 off and then they give back 2.00 in ECB's and it's limit 5.

I found a good filler to reach a $15 total is Rolaids. They have some packs that are 2.49 and then give back 2.00 in ECB's so you only have to pay .49.

The Schick intuition razors are also free after the 4.00 coupon we have and the 6.00 ECB you get, limit 1

Remember to try and seperate your toothpastes in a few different orders, so you won't get one big ECB, but several smaller ones. That's all for now, have a great week!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout!!! Girlfriend, please post your deals every week! I love it!! Oh you should make another blog just to post your deals and tips on!!!! OH I would be there all the time!

Jamie said...

Ok, in the few short minutes since I posted there is reportedly a great deal at CVS, buy 2 Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balms for 1.99 each, then you'll get the $10 ECB's so a great money maker!! Only limit 1 though!!

Also, at Kroger, if you still have the .35 off softsoap coupons, that'll be .30 each for the handsoaps

SamandSawyersMom said...

very nice. thank you for your time, i know thta takes awhile

Jamie said...

Oh and another one I did yesterday at CVS:

Buy 6 Glide Floss = 20.94
Use 3/15
Use 6 $1 off 1 Glide coupons
pay 11.94
Get back 10 ECB's
so net out of pocket 1.94 for six flosses

A great way to get the floss and Colgate toothpaste all free is to 2 transactions

1: Buy 4 Glide Floss and 1 Toothpaste
Use 3/15, 4 Glide coupons and 1 Colgate coupon
pay 8.95, get 2.00ECBs for the toothpaste

2: Buy 2 Glide Floss and 3 tootpastes
use 3/15
use 2 Glide coupons ad 3 toothpaste coupons
pay 7.95 and get 16.00 ECB's back

After the two transactions you'd be ahead one dollar on the deal, plus you still have one more toothpaste you can get free and work into the other deals like with the Schick razor and hawaiian tropic lip balm, so

Buy 1 toothpaste, 1 razor and 2 lip balms
use 3/15
use 1 toothpaste coupon and 1 (4.00) razor coupon
pay 8.96 and get 18.00 in ECB's!!

so after the three transactions, you have grown your ECB's over 10 dollars!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

seriously, why are you not doing your blog to make money...we would help tell EVERYONE. I would do a review of it on AC and that would help a ton. YOu could make at least 50-150 a month. DO IT!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

I just went to our closest CVS and couldn't find the lip balm, let me know if any one finds it!!

Char said...

Awesome! Thanks for the deals!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

no it is no where to be found delia hasn't seen it all day. i did the glide deal and it didn't work. they refunded my money (getting angry all the while)but i still can't redo the deal because they wouldn;t give me the coupons back....ugh!!!!!!!! I guess I still rolled over my ecb's by getting a gift card instead.

crys and I and my friend Kim did the veggie deal, the french fries, the Ortega and the pudding (i did the jello 3 times!)

Then I did the quakes (16, the sunchips, and the free nesquik.

So, you helped a lot of people by telling us this stuff...thank you. Let me know when you are ready to take this money saving Jamie blog alllllllllll the way. we will make CRYSTAL wish she never posted a post!

Crystal said...

ha ha Yeah Jamie, I just got back from doing the sunchip, nesquick and Quakes deal at Kroger and I am very very please with the variety of snacks I have in the house now and paid so little for all of it!!! I love this so much! Please do a money saving blog, I would love it!