Friday, August 6, 2010

Kings Island

Wow, it's been a long time since a post!! Well I'll never find the time to write one big post of all the things we've done lately, so as I have time, I'll post about each thing separately. These are pictures from our trip to Kings Island. I actually won two tickets in a contest, so we only needed to purchase two more and we went on a Monday and had a great time. While there we:


Ate blue ice cream...




Let Joshua ride the rides for the first time (and he loved them!)....




Cooled off at Boomerang Bay and Noah and Abby rode tons of the big slides (more than I would ride!!) while Joshua relaxed with a bottle!...



Whipped around on one of our kids favorite rides!!...




Had a blast driving around in cars!...




And met the new Peanuts characters. It was a great visit and we should be going again in a month or so with all of my family. It was a nice day with lots of smiles and lots of fun!

1 comment:

Char said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I'd love to win tickets!!