Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cuties








Here's some pics of my two cuties. Yesterday, I just thought Abby looked so cute for school. I had been watching that outfit to go on sale at Target and when it finally did, I snagged it!! I had been eyeing it for several weeks and it looked even better on her than I had hoped. Noah's pictures are of today, he is having career day at school. He wants to work at Lego and make new Lego sets when he grows up, so we dressed him in a nice shirt and tie and I made him a nametag. I thought he looked so cute. (Sonya, that's the tie you could've had, we actually found the other one too, so I had two!!) Just thought I"d share my little cuties!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

They are adorable! I love the name tag you made. How creative!

Abby's outfit is adorable! She is a beauty.

Char said...

You are right, they are "cuties"!!!
The name tag is awesome! Gotta love those CM letter stickers. ;)
Abby looks so sweet in her outfit!

Crystal said...

They are not only cuties......they are gorgeous!!!! I loved Noah's tag and stuff too.....that was very creative! Abby is just one of prettiest lil girls I've ever seen!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I had never even heard of a lego brick master until you told me he wanted to be one. What a job that would be. I think it is nice that you helped him make happen for career day. Are you going to have a career day next year? If so I want to come as a billionare.

Jamie said...

Thanks for the compliments, they mean so much!! I probably will talk about careers and they might dress up, but I'm not sure it'll be a true career day, but if we do I'll be sure to invite Miss Billionaire USA!!