Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Here I am

Well sorry it took so long, but honestly I've just been enjoying life. I've got some things done around the house, worked on my project outside, spent time with the fam and just had a great couple of days. Also, yesterday Abby dropped my wireless mouse and it wouldn't work, so I couldn't do anything on this computer until Steve got me a temporary one to use while I wait for Apple to send me a new one. Well let's see, I did get everything I needed to get done on Friday, even the two movies. We really enjoyed both of them. It was a nice evening. Saturday was tremendously fun. I got 19 pages done in Abby's album and now she is completely caught up and I just have to keep it that way!! I also got 4 pages done for Noah and he's two pages away from being caught up. I won one of the drawings and got some cool page completion kits and a jounaling box kit. I had a great time with the ladies! It was just a great day. Then Culver's, oh my I told Sonya that I would've paid to watch her and Lura that night. They had me dying from the pain in my stomach muscles, I was laughing so hard!! I loved shopping with them at Dollar Tree too, the girl working there was interesting too!!! My kids were thrilled to get the things I bought them the next day. It's amazing how much happiness can come from a few dollars!! OUr day was so exciting and the trip home was no different! We started the trip going through some very heavy lightning and rain. It was pretty exciting!! Thenw e had some great conversations, I swear I could drive to California with Sonya and it would seem like it would take only a few minutes!! I was eager to show the husband my completed pages and he looked at them and gave me my pat on the back and I was happy!! Sunday we went to church and lunch and did a little shopping. Then we just hung out together for the most of the day. It was a nice quiet Sunday. Yesterday I did TONS of laundry. I even folded it and put it away!! Yay, go me!! I made one of the freezer meals I made for dinner last night, it was a roasted chicken shephard's pie. It was really good!! I loved it and it was so nice to pull it out at lunch to thaw a bit then pop it in the oven for awhile and voila, a nice home cooked dinner!! It really didn't taste like it had been frozen, it was delicious. We took the kids to shop with the money they had earned over the month and Noah got another Lego set and Abby got Puppy in my Pocket. They were both thrilled with that. I watched Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor (I hadn't planned to watch that, but got hooked when I watched the first episode, Go Bevin, I like her!!) and that Joey Faton....wooo he is good!! I have enjoyed him from the first time I saw him in 'Nsync and was rooting for him in the show from the beginning, he is getting really good!! I watched his dance from last week probably 10 times and still haven't deleted it, I loved it!! Well today while Absy was at school, I worked more on my flower bed. It's a big job, but when I put on my IPod and go out there, I really enjoy it. Plus while I'm working out there I'm not sitting around eating and watching t.v. so it's good for the ol" bod too!! Well The fam is pressuring me for some lunch, so I better go make that and then it's back outside!! Have a great one

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Well well well, look who climbed out of the front yard!!! We do not take excuses here missy. No excuses are excepted remember? i had a death in the family and was hounded the day after she died so a little family time ain't goin' cut it for you.

I had fun on the trip too and I like riding with you too. I did hate that storm though. I hated driving in it. We ought to plan a trip far away for you and me and our kids...wouldn't that be fun?? Then I will not have the guilt of leaving them.

Joey who? He ain't all that girlfriend!! Now Apollo is HOT!!! HE better win it all. I didn't watch so I do not know how well he did (LA LA LA not listening).

This is the very first season of the Bachelor that I have skipped. i was beginning to feel like I was taking 100 years of women's rights and throwing them away. It is a bit sexist if you ask me.

I am glad you found time for church in your fam time. Goodness knows you need it... God does not appreciate a lack of respect for the blog and His blog people.

I can't remember what else you talked about so I am done now.

Oh laundry. good for you.

Amanda said...

I am glad that you had some fun family time! I had fun on Sunday and I still posted. I am JUST TEASING!!!!
My guilty pleasure rught now is Celebrity Fit Club, but I must say that I have a hard time feeling sorry for 150 lbers.!
I am so behind the times because I don't know what an ipod is. I have heard about them, I am sure I may have seen one before too. Is it basically a tapeless walkman?
Have a fun fun day!!!

Crystal said...

Uh huh, you can comment on Amanda's blog but not mine!? I see how you are! SM

Crystal said...

My favorite thing to do in the warm weather is put my mp3 player on and work in my garden..........it's soooo relaxing and I love to watch my flowers grow!!! It's so rewarding! I wanna see pictures please!

And a comment on my blog would be a nice gesture! SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

post?

Carrie said...

Sounds like you have had a nice few days! Glad you had fun this past weekend. The weather was awesome, especially Sunday. Its supposed to be real nice this weekend too!

Char said...

Glad you have had and are having some fun family time! I love family time! :)
I can't believe you got so many pages done on Saturday!! That's great! I actually got more done at home on Sunday than I did all day Saturday. I honestly think if I had gotten there right from the start I would have been ok. I was all worked up and I couldn't get settled down right away. Oh well! Glad you got that many done.

Amanda said...

okay, so now I don't know what an i pod or an mp3 player are. Does anyone care to fill me in? Am I pathetic?