Monday, February 11, 2008

How cool is that!!




This is Noah and Abby up at Griffith Park Observatory viewing the Hollywood sign. The best pictures were from the back of them, because the sun was in their face and they would only give me closed eyes or squinty eye shots, so the back ones are the best! We took Noah up there to see the sign on his first trip to California when he was two and then we skipped it on our last trip but wanted to get Abby up there to see it this time. I think it's so cool!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Ahh, that looks beautiful!

Char said...

that is awesome!!!
I'm glad you are back. I hope you had a great time!
I look forward to your pictures - especially of Disney and Lego land! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, that brings back memories from when I lived there. I got so good at finding that stinkin sign that i could close my eyes and take the streets to get up to it.....pretty close anyway!

notice my computer STILL works!!

Carrie said...

AWESOME! When we were there 2 years ago I wanted to see the Hollywood sign, but we didn't have time. We were there for an extended weekend for a wedding.