Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Legoland Part 2







These pictures are of a little game type ride where four teams pick a firetruck, move the truck by pumping the lever, arrive at the "fire", point the water at the fire until it goes out and then race their trucks back to the beginning. I chose to video and take pictures of the three of them. My husband was not happy afterwards because it was apparently a lot of work!! I didn't realize he would need my help so much!! I thought it was funny though and the kids loved it!!






These are just a few of the other rides. We learned to drive boats as well as cars!! I really liked the boat one!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, those are sooo cool!!! I love the lego penguins!!! How fun!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, that place actually looks amazing. I want to got there

Char said...

that is so cool!!
Is that dog peeing on that tree? haha!
so do you think it was worth the money to go and would you go back?

Carrie said...

That is so cool! That place looks so much fun! I love the pictures...its like I am there too!

Crystal said...

Post for me sista!