Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Sun Wheel






This is the Sun Wheel at Disney's California Adventure, the other park at Disneyland. We rode this last time we were there and we chose the swinging gondolas which swing on a track every time the wheel moves. We were all scared to death, except Abby!! We had our eyes closed and were clinging to the sides of the car. This time we chose a stationary gondola and we did much better!! I was still a little scared, but not nearly as bad as before. I think it's such a beautiful attraction and the views from the top are just awesome. You can see the mountains out in the distance and all the different Disney attractions. It's a great ride!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun. Noah looks especially cute in that pic.

I feel love for up to my earballs.

Carrie said...

OH WOW! I would have been scared! I hate riding the one at Cedar Point!

Anonymous said...

no diet until march, too much stress to plan another thing

bring on the food

Lura said...

What was the temperature like there? You guys have jackets on. Glad you're back!

Char said...

oh how fun!!!
Was it cold there?
I am so afraid of heights - todd and i both. we are ok on roller coaster rides, but ferris wheels scare the crap out of us. haha!!
we've never been there. is that park Disneyfied as much as Disneyland??