Monday, February 25, 2008

This weeks groceries

It appears that I can post some pictures now. I'll get back to Disney trip ones later today, I just wanted to share my shopping trips for this week. I decided last week when making our new budget that our grocery allowance will be $60 per week. It used to be $125, before I started couponing. Well today I made my last two stops and my total is now right at $59. I was so happy to realize that I had done it. Now don't forget that is only a portion of the foods we will use this week in our meals, we still have lots of other things still stocked up.




This is my Kroger trip that went this way:

16 jars of peanut butter, all free, stock pile total 21 jars
5 softsoaps, 1.50 total, stock pile total 13
7 Revlon beauty tools, all free
4 one pound packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts 9.50
3 cans of Pringles 2.70
1 daisy sour cream, free, stockpile total 3
1 can of tuna, .73
2 disney gummie vitamins, 5.00 total
frosted mini wheats, .97 total, stockpile total (all cereals) 32 boxes
bob evans sausage for sandwiches 2.00
bologna 1.00
buns .70
oyster crackers 1.00

spent 22.xx, my receipt said that I saved over 100 dollars with coupons and sale prices


This is from two CVS trips one on Sunday and one today
1 Venus embrace razor
2 packages of stayfree pads
4 boxes of preparation h wipes
2 cvs acetaminophens
1 softsoap
1 tresemme hairspray

I spent 2.00 cash and 16.00 in ECB's and got back 17 ECB's, so out one dollar for all of it




This is two trips to Meijer, one on Saturday to get more of last weeks deals and one on Sunday for the new deals.

6 apple or apple mix juices 6.00, stockpile total 11
3 Sprites 2.00
4 gallons of milk, 10.00
6 cans of mighty dog, free
3 boxes of hamburger/tuna helper 2.00 total, stockpile total 16
2 boxes of betty crocker potatoes .60 total, stockpile total 17
1 jeno's pizza, free
2 chex mix, free, stockpile total 7 bags
5 pop-tarts, 1.67
2 cake frostings, .78 total, stockpile total 19
2 spring oreos, 4.00 total
2 spaghettio's 1.20 total, stockpile total 18
6 campbells character soups, 3.60 total
1 campbells soup at hand, free
1 box of dixie bathroom cups (forgot to put in picture) 1.80


My two trips to Meijer totaled around $35, so I did it! I met my budget!!

I was so excited and Friday starts the new week and I'll probably go get more pop-tarts, and vitamins then.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWESOME JOB COUPY!!!! I AM JEALOUS AS USUAL!!! HA

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow. i love this post because the stock pile number was so interesting. Are you eating any of your stuff?? I swear you are just admiring it. We eat my stuff fast so my stockpiles are a lot smaller except for pasta and oatmeal.

Very good savings couper douper