Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thanks Sonya

Thanks to Sonya for helping me get tonight's deals when we just got home from our trip. She clued me into the deals at Kroger that would probably expire today so I could get them tonight. I did really well thanks to her suggestions. I not only stocked up on some great deals, but got some stuff for our weekly grocery needs as well. Here's what I got, sorry no pic tonight!

1 bottle of Kroger 100% apple juice
1 2 liter of pepsi
2 boxes of fruit gushers fruit snacks
2 boxes of lego fruit snacks
2 boxes of girly fruit snacks (dora and princess)
1 6 pack of dora yoplait yogurt
1 pack of go gurt
25 boxes of pizza rolls
2 1 pound packages of tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 whisker lickens cat treats (what, they were free!!)
3 tubes of grands biscuits
3 packages of pop tarts
1 manwich sauce
1 kraft chicken noodle box m eal
1 thai kitchen noodle kit
1 chef boyardee pasta
2 daisy sour creams
2 pillsbury cake mixes
3 betty crocker cake frostings
2 cans of green beans
1 can skyline chilli
6 propel waters
2 bananas
2 apples
1 barilla pasta sauce
1 barilla pasta
2 packages of hamburger buns
2 boxes of swiss miss hot chocolate
1 gallon milk
1 franks worcstechire sauce


I got $6 off from Kroger in store deals
I used a total of 50.10 in coupons and spent only $45. I was so thrilled!! Now all that added with things like frozen orange juice, canned and frozen veggies, fruit cups, cereal, oatmeal, pasta, rice, potato dishes, lean hamburger, lots of shredded cheese, tomato sauces, etc..that I have previously stocked up on and we'll have a nice week of food and then some! I just wanted to thank Sonya for her help!! Thank you!!

Tomorrow I'll post some pics from our trip!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, you done good.

don't even tell me that you figured out other free stuff I didn't find!! Were the fruit snacks free? Why didn;t you buy all the free hot chocolate??

Good job...now get busy finding us new deals coupy coup!!!

Give your husband a kiss for me for fixing my computer too.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i would have kissed him myself but that would have been slightly awkward!!!!!

Jamie said...

no the fruit snacks were not free, but a good price at $1 a box. I didn't get all the hot chocolate because I was afraid it wouldn't work with the coupon being different than the ones on sale, so I tried two and since I had a humongous stack of coupons (25 pizza roll ones alone), she just pushed those two through even though they did beep. The daisy sour cream was free again, so I got more of that. There some pretty good prices for things, not like our incredible deal stuff, but pretty good so I got those like the yogurts and pop tarts.

I'll be sure and smooch the hubby for ya!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh the daisy cream was free? crap! didn't catch that and made crys pay .13 for a tiny one at meijer

SamandSawyersMom said...

they must have fixed the hot choc thing

Crystal said...

Yeah, I guess that Sonya, is okay!SM