Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Birthday



My gift from my babies!


Well I had the most loveliest Birthday yesterday. Thanks so much to Sonya for how much she put into it. Way more than expected that's for sure!! I had a ncie day with the kids. They each gave me their presents in the morning. Abby wanted to get me a turtle necklace to match the one she got from Grammy on the day of her tonsilectomy. So they found a turtle necklace and then apparently in the case was a frog necklace and Noah is obsessed with frogs right now, so that's what he chose for me. So I got a turtle and a frog necklace!! I love it, mostly because of how much it reminds me of them and their personalities. We did our normal school routine and then we all got ready to go out for the night. We ended up taking the kids to Sonya's (something her and my husband cooked up!!), and then he took me to Olive Garden (my favorite) for dinner. We also stopped at Target and Walgreens and then came back to get them. It was a very wonderful Birthday. I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I do, I am so undeserving!

Well apparently, Abby is still having some health issues. We do not know if it's related to when she hit her head or if she is just coming down with something. She had a big fever blister pop up yesterday, well it may have been there before, but yesterday it was crusted over and we noticed it. She was also running a fever, which I know can be associated with the blister, so I really don't know what to think. We honestly don't believe she has any serious problems because she has no lasting affects from the head thing other than a headache, which could also be related to having a fever. When she has medicine and the fever goes down, so does the headache. I just think, if it were something serious, she would be in a lot more pain. I don't know, I think when Steve gets back from taking Noah to basketball, we're going to run her to the Dr. just to be sure. We'll see. Hopefully it's nothing rest and TLC can't take care of!!

Hopefully if everything works out, we'll be going to Steve's aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party. They live in Atlanta, but are coming up here for the party. They are the ones we see at the 4th of July celebrations. I love them, they're great. I can't wait to see them. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend, hopefully Abby will feel better soon. She's actually completely fine right now, no fever and no headache, and her lip is looking tons better, but we'll see what happens later. Big hugs!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I hope she continues to feel better. I am also glad that your birthday was a fun one for you. You deserve it.

Char said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!! It sounds very nice. Your necklaces are pretty!
I hope Abby feels better soon and nothing serious is wrong!

Char said...

Also wanted to point out how gorgeous you look in that picture!!!

Carrie said...

I love the necklaces...they are so cute! I am glad you had a great birthday! I went to Olive Garden today!!!!

I hope Abby feels better too.

Crystal said...

You look sooo pretty in that picture!!! I love the necklace! What else did you get?? How's Abby feeling now???