Monday, December 17, 2007

Visting Santa


Here's our Santa photo from today. We saw him in Kenwood. He was very nice and sweet.

We stopped there on our way to the museum. Noah and Daddy went to the pirates exhibit while Abby and I played in the children's museum. She was so funny because everything she did, whether it was shopping for groceries, making me a meal or taking care of my pet, she turned around and told me I had to do it too. So I was the only adult in the diner fixing food, the only adult in the vet office working on stuffed animals and the only adult shopping in the grocery store!! She loved it though, so that's what matters!! The museum was nice and quiet today. Just as we pulled up around 12:30 or 1:00, bus loads of people were leaving and after that it was so nice. Steve and Noah had a nice time in the pirates exhibit too. After that we went into the Cincinnati History Museum to see their Holiday Junction display. They have a room set up with tons of different sized train displays all in holiday scenes and even a little train the kids can ride on, like the ones they usually have at malls. It was nice and all free, even the ride. After that we stopped at McDonalds and came home.

Tomorrow is baking day, yummy!! It's also dance with me day at Abby's dance schooll. So Mommy gets to come in and dance with her!! That's always fun!! Luckily no one takes pictures!!! SM

Thursday night my Mom's work is having their Christmas party at a roller skating rink and we're taking the kids to that, it should be interesting!! I used to skate pretty well, not like great or anything, but well enough to not fall!! Hopefully I'll remember those moves!! My Mom is really good so hopefully she'll help me with the kids. Well have a great day, I'll post more pics later!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, I must get to see pics of you roller skating!!!! Those will be great!

Girl, you wouldn't have been the only adult doing any of that stuff at the Museum because I love to do all of it! I especially love running the cash register in the grocery store! ha Loads of fun for me but I am just a big kid!

I love the picture of Abby and Noah with Santa....very cute. Sounds like you are having a great time with your family just as I suspected!

Have fun baking and if you need any help eating anything, call me!

That is sooo neat that you get to dance with Abby.....that is sooo cool!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love Abby's dress. Santa looks dead on your dad in the face. i thought it was him until i read.

Baking Schmaking. I like sugar cookies with heavy icing if you care (nothing fancy).

I am glad you are enjoying your time with your hubby off. I knew they would like the Pirates thing.

I have too much to do to do CVS this week i think. i want to go once but I don;t know when I could.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i love roller skating and I still was good at it last year.

Carrie said...

The picturew with Santa is so cute!

I loved roller skating too...I'd probably fall flat on my butt if I ever try again! It sounds like it will be fun for the both of you.

I would have loved playing with all the things in the Children's Mueseum too! Who cares if your the only adult!!!!

Char said...

That is a great picture! I'm glad Santa was nice!
The museum sounds like so much fun. I really want to go to the children's part of that museum.
Have a great week!!

Char said...

Oh and I really think pictures should be taken at Abby's dance class! ;)