Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Visits from Christmas pasts



Two years ago when we found Santa at the zoo. The first time in a few years that Abby wasn't afraid of him!!




Last year, I think Santa was at Tri-County Mall. It must've been a Friday because Noah is wearing Karate pants and I can see Abby's leotard coming out from the sleeves. They had those both on Friday's last year!!




This was 2003, about 3 months before we moved back to Ohio from Texas. Abby was upset because she did not like Santa!!




This year we were in Disney World during Christmas time and found Santa there. This time Abby won the arguement and didn't sit on that scary Santa's lap!! SM




This was Noah's second Christmas ,2001, right before he turned 2 and right before we got pregnant with Abby. It's from Texas. I loved that Winnie the Pooh overall outfit!!




This was Abby's first Christmas so it's 2002. Also from Texas and before she became afraid of him!! But unfortunately not a great looking Santa. Oh well!! We had just gotten back from our first trip to Disney World here and Noah got that Mickey hat and he wore it everywhere for like 6 months after that!!


I have kept all these photos together in a single frame and just add the new one on top. But Noah's first Christmas one was an 8x10 (these are all 5x7), so it's not with the others and I can't find it right now, but if I do, I'll post it too! It's very cute, he's pouting and wearing an Oscar the Grouch shirt!! Very cute! I'll keep looking!! Well I hope you enjoy our journey through Christmas pasts!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Those are so cute. The one Santa needs a little work though..a little natural hair or something.

Abby looks so little in the youngest one.

I had fun last night too. I stopped at the Walgreens on route 4 and the clearance had hardly been touched. I wish I hadn't because I spent $25. I regretted it later because I have no room for all that shampoo. I need to chill with that stuff for awhile unless it is totally free. I got SOOOOOO much. I am working on closets today to try and put it in .

Anonymous said...

We never get any credit or get to sit in on the pictures. Who do you think does all the dang work? Not the fat guy!

Anonymous said...

why not spend christmas with me?

Crystal said...

Those pictures are precious!

Cam was never afraid of Santa...EVER! He was 9 months old for his first Christmas and he loved Santa!

Daws is a different story. He has always been skiddish around Santa and cried whenever I got his picture taken as a baby but now and for the last 2 years, his big thing is that he does NOT want to sit on Santa's lap. He will stand next to him, but not sit on him! ha ha That's just Daws though!

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable!

I wish I could have got a picture of Olivia ON Santa's lap rather than me holding her and standing next to him!

Char said...

Wow, these are great!! That is so neat that you posted them all!! How special.
Of course I love the Disney one. I noticed that they really rosied up his cheeks. Hmmm.... :)