Saturday, July 7, 2007

The 4th and Camping













Here's some pics from our 4th of July celebration with Sonya and her family . We had a great time visiting, eating free food, doing free crafts and watching free fireworks!!! Sonya of course brought lots of goodies for the kids, she's so thoughtful!! We had a really good time. I'm also showing some photos of the packing I've started to do for our camping trip next weekend (notice the labeling work I put in!!). I'm very excited and spent a lot of time just packing, shopping and thinking of what to pack today. It's been a lot of fun already. I really enjoy packing for trips and things. It makes it feel like it's so close. I hope you enjoy the pics and have a great Saturday night and Sunday!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the pictures! The kids look so happy! That Sawzy is such a ham! That looked like a lot of fun!

I'm sure you all will have a great time camping.......I wanna see lots of pictures!

Char said...

Oh what great pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad. Camping is so much fun! The packing and the anticipation of going some place is almost as good as the place itself.

Amanda said...

First thing I noticed was the labels! That is so great! I saw one of the label makers at Lowe's on sale for 19.99 and almost got it! I think I would be a little obsessive compulsive with it! Someday...I can dream!

It looks like you had a fun 4th. I like the face painting!

I can't wait to see pictures of camping and hear all the stories. I am living vicariously (sp?) through all you campers, you know.
You are going to have so much fun, and you'll know where everything is too!

SamandSawyersMom said...

It is 12:30 and we just got home so that is why I didn't return your call. Steve and I listened to it together on speaker and we both laughed at your excitement ...FINALLY!

I love your bins and I love the site of sno cones more. Are those freakin' sno cones? What flavors are you bringing and are you going to share? That is all i really need to know!

I loved the outside toys and stuff and I need to pack more for them too. I loved your labels. You are a trip with that stuff.

I loved the 4th pics especially the Cheesy Sawzy ones. You have the best pic of the "cheesy" so far! I will have to post mine so we can explain the snake and why I am bent over in front of the kids. I look like I am giving them heck.

We are so excited abotu camping but now I feel rushed. I always do the week of.

Well, i will post tomorrow. i am sooo sleepy.

We have your books by the way from the 4th.

SamandSawyersMom said...

we may need to camp up near the other folks next time so lura, charity and amanda can come visit on Sat night???

Carrie said...

Very cute pictures!

Looks like you had a blast!

Char said...

That'd be fun! All of our kids could meet one another and play while us adults met one another and played. hehe