Monday, July 30, 2007





Well, I'm going off the air with the blog for awhile, it's just not doing it for me anymore. I dread having to post because it takes so much time and then I feel guilty for sitting there so long on the darn computer. There's just so much to do anymore and so much I want to do, that I think I'll just call it off for awhile. Maybe when everything settles down after our Disney trip, I'll pick it back up. I have school starting in three weeks, Abby's surgery in three weeks, Abby's Birthday in 8 weeks, Disney in 7 weeks, lots of house projects to finish before Abby's party especially landscaping outside, I'm still lesson planning, trying to plan out field trips, etc..for school, Riley turns one this month, we're going to Gatlinburg for Labor Day weekend 4 weeks away), lots of Big Brother, HGTV design star to watch, plus I'd like to take the kids to do some fun stuff before summer's over. It's just a lot on my plate right now and everyday I feel a nagging pull to get on here, check everyones, write a comment and post myself. I just need to get away for awhile, so I can not have it hanging over my head and who knows, I may really miss it and come back sooner! Well have a great summer, here's some pics from our trip to the butterfly show at the krohn conservatory! Love ya all!

6 comments:

Char said...

I totally understand! :)
Have a great break. It was nice getting to know you better. Stay in touch thru email so that we can plan a time to meet on a field trip. Have a wonderful time at Disney too! :)

Amanda said...

I'll miss you Jamie!

SamandSawyersMom said...

it still totally does it for me.

Crystal and I saw Riley at the party store tonight. We said hi to him. Sawyer screamed out when he saw him like he knew him..ha. His mom didn't speak to us or her mom.

Lura said...

Love the butterfly pics! You will be missed. I can't wait to hear how schooling goes for you, so I hope you at least give us an occasional update then! Have fun with all your endeavors, and I won't even give you a hard time about dumping us for BB!!!

Crystal said...

Oh Jamers, it stinks that you won't be blogging with us anymore but I totally understand how it can get in the way of stuff that needs to be done. I hope you get all your stuff done and return to update us soon!!! I will miss ya! Stay in touch thru emails, k!!?? Yep, we saw Riley at the Party store tonight....he's so cute!

Carrie said...

Have a nice break! Look forward to your blogs in the future!