Monday, July 9, 2007

Monday, Monday...lala..lalala

Hello all!! I'm almost finished purchasing things for our camping trip, I just need a few more things. I've been packing it all up, doing laundry and making last minute lasts to ensure I don't forget something!! I'm sure I won't think of something, that's why it's great to have Sonya there to help me out! I actually made a list today of things to get done and I have just one more to do and I'll be doing that after we eat dinner. It's beginning the clean out of the old office/new classroom. I have big plans in store for that now, but I'm not sharing them yet, you'll have to wait!! I went through all of our extra supplies from building this house and found lots of things I can use in there. I'm like doing one of the design shows that try to do it for almost nothing, we'll see!! I took some before photos today so you'll have something to compare it to. I'm excited to get that going as well!

Tomorrow is Abby's appointment with the ENT doctor. I guess they'll be the final word as to wether or not she'll be having surgery. I'm anxious to have the answer. I just want to know one way or the other.

My Big Brother report: I really like the Kail alliance (Mike, Zach and NIck) so far and Eric. I wasn't sure who I wanted Eric to pour out to because I really wanted him to be paired with Kail, but her alliance is already sealed so I was trying to think of someone else who might be good for him to align with and my gut reaction is Jameka. So far she's flying under the radar and could be good. But I saw who it was that was chosen already on Morty's, so if you don 't want to know then skip to next paragraph.......i t appears that it is Kail. We'll see how that works out for him, I"m rooting for him too. I think it's fun having him do what we want! Steve and I both nearly fell off the couch laughing at Jen and her whole picture disaster!! Are you kidding me!! I just could not believe her reaction. Wow, that's all I can say! And that Jessica. She's a wow as well. Where do they find these people??? So I think we're mostly in agreement so far this year, how weird!!

Nobody has mentioned Food Network Star in awhile, who are we liking there? I'm rooting for Amy at this point. She kicked butt yesterday. Originally I liked Adrien, but he really lost it in the last few challenges. I am not a fan of Jag. He is such a hothead and how many times do I have to hear Jag it up!! I felt a little bad for him when his food was awful, but not that much!! He's hard to feel sorry for. I think Sonya was rooting for Rory. She's not bad. Anything's better than Jag!!

I told Sonya this already, but it's so funny I had to share. There's this woman at our church that is stereo-typical Mason. She's very snooty, snobby, whatever you call it and always treats you like you're not worthy of her attention. She's pretty young and has three boys and actually has the same last name as us. Well today I was taking Noah to basketball camp at church and she was there dropping off her oldest boy and when she saw me she said Hi real quick and then immediately looked me over head to toe, eyeing what I was wearing. I couldn't believe she did it so obvious!! I told my husband and we both laughed and then all day he's been looking me over too!! I can't believe some people. I think she's related to BB Jessica!! Her littlest boy was in the nursery with us for awhile and we adored him. It was hard not to love him, he was so cute and fun. I couldn't believe he was her child!! And to think I took a minute to pick what I thought was a cute shirt today, oh well!!

I got something in the mail today for my classroom. I ordered those small 4x6 inch size Ohio state flag and a Christian flag to go along with the USA flag I already have. I thought it would be cool to have those flags in there like a real classroom. They were only 3 bucks.

Well I'm now finishing up this post having just eaten dinner (pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, applesauce and mac and cheese for the kiddies side dish, they don't like mashed potatoes) and I'm fully stuffed, so I'm going to go lay down now!!! Well have a good night.

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Have fun getting your classroom together! Sounds like fun!

Who do snooty people think they are? I can't stand when people are like that. UGH! There are people like that in Kentucky too, believe it or not! Were all not a bunch of billy bobs with no teeth!

Guess we'll have to stay tuned to BB8, its going to be a good season, I can feel it!

Crystal said...

Oh I just can't wait to see your classroom! I know it's going to be totally cool! I hope you get it done soon cause the suspense will kill me! ha

Girl, you should have said "Oh, do you like my outfit?? I got it for a buck at the thrift store, isn't it cute??" ha ha I wonder what her reaction would have been! lol

Glad you aren't taking her seriously! I bet she does that to other people who get self conscious and feel hurt by it. I'm glad you didn't!

Char said...

Your school room will be amazing. You are a list maker! You will make a perfect homeschooler. HAHA! It is one thing we talk about doing as teachers and home educators - we are organized and list makers. haha!
Don't forget a map of the world!
Dinner sounds yummy!
That lady is funny. You should have said what Crystal said. haha!

Crystal said...

Charity, I see you have the giggles......hmmm still hasn't worn off huh!? ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

I am laughing and I have no idea. I think it is because i just talked to Crys and she got in trouble for talking to me ...again. She was hiding with her cell phone and just the pictur eof that makes me CRUP.

I think people like that SNOOTY FOX are more plentiful than we think. I see that the more fat I get. More people are staring, the larger my butt becomes. I think they are jealous that their trunks are empty but I am not sure.

I like the Kail alliance but I saw a crack in it on last night's after dark. i hope that is not the case but it said on the scrolling thing that "JOE AND NICK ARE WORKING ON A NEW ALLIANCE TOGETHER". oH no!!

I kinda like Jessica. She is sweet and she can't help it that her voice squeaks and she is from Kansas.

Your classroom will be perfect.

I am so excited to spend time with you guys all weekend. If it rains, i will literally die so it better not.

Love you,bye

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh yeah the Food network thing. I do nto like to JAG it up eihter. I have a feeling we might be reading about that guy and how he used his knife for other things in the newspaper if you know what I mean. He might be a physco.

I hope Rory wins. i like her. I haven't watched last nights yet.

SamandSawyersMom said...

amy is a snot by the way

Amanda said...

I watched Food Network Star early, early this morning. I thought it was pretty good, although I don't think I would have eaten any of the food they fixed. I am rooting for Amy...she seemed the least fake to me. Someone made the comment about Rory thinking she was being cute and she wasn't. I had to agree. The guys both got on my nerves...

I run into snotty people a lot. I think they are jealous of my obvious grace.

I am looking forward to seeing your classroom pictures and your camping pictures.

You guys are going to have a ton of fun!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Okay, I watched FNS last ngiht and I thought you said that Rory ahd left that is why I said I wanted her to win. I do/did like rory but i wanted you all to think "Oh no, Rory left". Anyway, i have to say that Amy stepped it up. She has never been that humble before now. she has never shined like that. I hope Amy wins now. Certianly not to be like you guys but had I watched that episode first, i would have agreed with you guys (oh no, what is happening)
JAG is nuts and needs to leave, Paul was sweet but not cut out for it. I hope Amy wins for her family.I just hope her show isn't about fRANCE since no one goes there. I like the backyard thing although I would prefer the kitchen since I do not adventure out into the backyard like I should....

Amanda said...

Any news from the ENT yet?

Crystal said...

Yeah, what happened at the ENT?

Jamie said...

The appoitment is at 3:30. I'll post when we get back. Thanks for asking!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah ent and then Tuesday fa la la

SamandSawyersMom said...

what happened??????????