Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camping for the weekend



Umm Chilli!!




Ummm hotdogs!!




Baywatch at Hueston Woods!




Yummy chocolate marshmallows!




Cuties in the lake




Beach Babe




Noah...jungle boy!




Abby's enormous tonsils!




The only fish that was caught, a little catfish! My husband caught it!




Abby napping, after I got up!




The boys preparing to fish!




Noah shooting out the hook!




Abby's injured arm from the roller coaster accident




The boys by the lake




Abby's big bubbles




The scene of the accident, the car fell into the gap and she flipped over!




The kids table




Noah's bubbles




Abby loving the roller coaster!




Our tent




The geese crossing the road




The kids at the little carnival. They all got their face painted!


Camping was a total blast and that's all I have to say about that!!!!! SM!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love all the pictures! They are all great! You sound like me when it comes to camping...not that I have ever been, but if I were to camp I don't think I would have much fun. Even though you did, your right, it sounds like a lot of work for such a short trip!

Char said...

It sounds like you all had a great time! I'm glad!!
I know what you mean about a lot of work for that short of a time. Todd insists that we stay for atleast 3 nights if we camp because it is a lot of work.
I love all of your pictures!! They really show the fun and good time that you all had.

SamandSawyersMom said...

well I am glad you had a blast and that is all I have to say about that....SM!!!!

Crystal said...

Glad you're back Jamers!