Wednesday, June 13, 2007

another post

Well I did get up today and do a little. I cleaned the dishes and did a load of laundry. We went to wal-mart for awhile and now Riley's on his way over. We're keeping him until about 10:30. We're all gonna go to Boomerang Bay tonight, that should be interesting!! I'm feeling better about my sluggishness, and it's not that I hate having relaxing days or something, but the more I just lay around the worse I physically feel. It's like I get more tired and yucky feeling the more I lay there and then it gets harder and harder to get up. I hate that feeling, that's why I wasn't liking what was going on. Monday and Tuesday I didn't leave my bedroom until after 11. The kids and the dog all joined me in there of course, but I just hate doing that. Oh well, I'm doing better today and tomorrow I have plans so that'll get me going. I'll try to get pics tonight at the bay.

4 comments:

Char said...

I get that way too!
If I stay home too much I want to stay home ALL the time.
I love cuddling in the morning with the boys! Some days it's nice to lazily get out of bed.
Have a great time tonight! I wish I was going with you. I just got my brand new swim suit in the mail yesterday. I want to try it out soon!

Crystal said...

I definitely get that way especially in the winter time!!! I stay in soooo much that it's hard to go anywhere! I'm not usually like that in the summer though. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME TONIGHT!

Amanda said...

Hope Boomerang Bay was A-Ok!
Where is it? Is that a part of KI?

eNJOY THE CUDDLY TIMES WITH THE kids. They grow up way too fast!

SamandSawyersMom said...

well, if you want to lay around, I say lay around. Except for tomorrow morning at 10. See you at 10!