Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Beef for Breakfast!!!





This is what we woke up to this morning!!!! I couldn't stop laughing, I just thought it was so funny. We live in a cul-de-sac and behind the bend of the cul-de-sac there's a house and then a cattle farm. We can hear the cows and sometimes smell the cows, but we enjoy it, that's why we moved out away from the city. Well we've seen the cows get loose over on the road, but not in our backyard!! It was hysterical. There was a lot of babies too. I've been up for 40 minutes and they're still out there. Jasmine is now going nuts over them, we kept her away at first, so we could watch and take pictures. They seemed to really enjoy our grass and I know Steve loved having the help!!! We just stood and watched them for over 20 minutes, it was so cool!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

That's really funny! Maybe you could go milk one? I heard the price of milk is going to be going up soon.

Crystal said...

That is freakin hilarious!!! I would have peed my pants from laughing so hard.........To wake up and look out your window and see that!!! LOL

Crystal said...

Carebear, that was too funny! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that is awesome. i would love it too. i wonder if they are safe topet?? Oh that is cool.

Lura said...

That is so cool! I love it!

Amanda said...

My brother in law is a dairy farmer. When I was pregnant with Gabe he "gave" me a cow I named Roger. Shortly after Gabe was born Roger was slaughtered. It was traumatic.

Maybe that's where all my problems stem from!!

I would have loved waking up to the cows. How MOOvahlous!