Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun Day



Abby in the water




Noah and Sammy's puppet show before things got crazy and they destroyed all the scenery!!




Abby and Samantha




Abby and Sawyer, sorry about the redeye, I fixed it in our software but when I put it up here it showed up again and I'm too tired to fool with it!!




Noah in the H20


Today was a crazy fun day for the kids. We met Sonya and the kiddies at the museum for a few hours and that was great. There was only a few other people in the whole place and we enjoed lots of quiet time! It was really fun. And then I took the kids to the park to visit with Abby's preschool friend Samantha. The park has a really nice water play area for the kids to cool off in. We ended up being there 2 1/2 hours. Again that was very nice as well. Then we came home ate a quick dinner and let Noah rest for awhile before his baseball game. He didn't win this one, oh well!! I came home watered everything down outside and then put the children to bed and now here I am typing to you!! It was a nice day full of fun and if we can just have 96 more of those our Disney trip will be here in no time!!

30 comments:

Crystal said...

Ahh, I'm glad you had a good day!!! I bet the kiddies are pooped and will sleep good tonight!!! See, you are back to running around already! ha ha

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun day! I wish we lived closer to a children's museum. That would be fun.

SamandSawyersMom said...

what happened to the beautiful shot of Abby and Sawyer smiling? The one I was jumping around like a nut for? That one looks like they are being held up by gun point!!
We had fun too. that park looks like tons of fun. With allthese 90 degree days, we better all find some waterparks.

Carrie said...

Sounds like a nice day! I look foward to those days!

Jamie said...

When I got home and compared them, I thought this one was better. Sorry

Crystal said...

HI JAMERS!

Jamie said...

hi

SamandSawyersMom said...

checking

SamandSawyersMom said...

checking

Lura said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I just had the craziest dream about you while I was napping. You used to be Amish (your dad was Amish). You were at my grandmas house, and you showed me some hidden basement room. Your husband had some kind of funny windbreaker on. That's about all I remember. Ha ha.

Lura said...

With days like that, who needs to go to Disney???

Jamie said...

Wow, I made it to Lura's dreams, I feel so special!!!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

checking checking...no

SamandSawyersMom said...

today is not a "fun day" do you know why? because i want a new post to read and you have given me SQUAT for 4 days

not good

not good at all

SamandSawyersMom said...

i think you might have a record for the most comments in a post

Crystal said...

POST FOR ME JAMERS.....PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

this is not fun not fun at all

SamandSawyersMom said...

tomorrow tomorrow, jamie will post tomorrow
she will never be mean again

Char said...

Jamie must not be staying home much! She must be running around enjoying her summer. You know, I'm sort of jealous that I DON'T HAVE A LIFE AND SHE DOES!!! haha!
Miss ya Jamie!

SamandSawyersMom said...

tell me it aint so

SamandSawyersMom said...

ohhhhhhhhhh

SamandSawyersMom said...

SUNG TO THE TUME "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT"


give me something to read about
give me something to read about

HOW ABOUT A POST, POST POST???

Crystal said...

Jamers please post for the love of pizza!

Jamie said...

ummm i do love pizza!

Crystal said...

Jamers! This is NOT funny young lady! I think Sonya should ground you too!

Char said...

Oh yum! I love pizza too! I have a new recipe to make the crust and sauce. I can hardly wait to make it! YUM! I like plain cheese. What do you like on your pizza?

Crystal said...

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i like veggies on mine...peppers, tomatoes, onions, broccoli..yum

it has been a week since your post

SamandSawyersMom said...

i give up

Crystal said...

OKAY THAT'S IT........I'M NEVER COMIN BACK!!!!