Thursday, June 7, 2007

Two of me!




Hello all, just a quick post before la la land. The kids and I went to Boomerang Bay twice today, once in the morning and once in the evening. It was a lot more crowded than last week, but they have so many great kid attractions that we never really had any problems or waits. That water felt so good today, it was really hot out!! I only got a couple pics, I'll try again next time. It's so hard when we walk all over the place to worry about dragging the camera around too. Steve will be home tomorrow afternoon, he got his flight moved up a few hours because the zoo is having a special members night and spiderman and other heroes will be there as well as lots of other great zoo things including free train and carousel rides!! They are predicting rain though, so I hope it won't ruin the evening. Yesterday I bought a new file cabinet for our house. I haven't had a real file cabinet since I had a pink metal one when I was growing up. I've been using the cheap folders you get when it's back to school time for like .10 a piece to organize our stuff, but it's just not working. So I got 50 files to start with and already made labels for all 50 with my labelmaker and got started organizing the piles of papers we have all over the house. Other than toys, paper is the biggest problem we have in the clutter of our home. I can't stand it!! I hope this helps, otherwise I'm out of ideas. At night I dream of a completely organized home, someday!!! If only there were two of me!! Well I'm exhausted now, all the swimming, karate, organizing paper and waiting at Sonic for free rootbeer floats has drained me!! Goodnight!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That was cute! Love the picture! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun at KI.

Paperwork would be the biggest clutter problem for me too.........I have a filing cabinet but I still just throw it all in a pile and then go thru it once it's out of control!!! ha ha I hope it works for you!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh the zoo sounds fun tongiht. I wish we had a pass. i would be there for the characters and free rides. Ilove specials like that

2 of you, i would prefer 8

Glad you like KI, i want to come too

Char said...

Oh it would be so much fun to be able to go to a water park every day! haha! Glad you had fun. I want to see some pictures of it. We've been there, but not to the water park and when we saw the water park it was closed.
Clutter clutter clutter! I hear ya!
Have fun at the zoo!!

Amanda said...

I would love a label maker. Sean says NO. Apparantly he knows me to well...I would label everything and everyone. too fun for me! Do you ever go overboard on labeling?

Char said...

OH label makers are fun!! I got one at a garage sale once. I did label everything! haha!
Jamie - I posted the shirt! :)

Jamie said...

This is my third labelmaker and I love them. I love labeling all the kids toy bins eventhough they never stick to it! I also label the shelves in the pantry, storage tubs in the basement, craft supplies, etc...I love them too!!!

Amanda said...

Okay...my next birthday Sean's getting me a label maker!!!!