Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Posty, post

Hello, just thought I'd write a post before the day gets going. We're meeting my mama at the zoo today. She loves the zoo. It supposed to only hit 80 today, so hopefully we won't be too hot. Our kids really love the zoo, we could take them every week and they'd be just as excited to see an animal as they were last week. They love it!! I think tomorrow is supposed to be up near 90 and we might try to go to Boomerang Bay in the morning when they first open at 11 for a few hours. I didn't take them there at all last year, but they seem to really enjoy it, so I like taking them there now.

I forgot to mention in my last post that we also got the kiddies signed up for the summer book program at the Lebanon Library. I love that library, it's so old and neat. I really love all of downtown Lebanon. It's a really neat town. I really enjoy old towns with so much character. My dream is to open a children's book store in Downtown Lebanon, so I can live out my fantasty of being like Kathleen Kelly in my favorite movie, You've Got Mail. Hopefully though, I won't be closed down by a big box store!!! There was a store for sale one time, and I begged my husband to let me buy it, but it was over 600,000 dollars so there was no way!!!

Noah's team won again last night, but it was a close one. It was tied in the last inning, but we were home team so we batted last and were able to score the game winning run!! Yay, now we're 8 and 2!!! Noah got to be the catcher for two innings last night and he had to wear the whole catcher's outfit, pads and helmet. He had never done that before so that was interesting, but I think he really liked it. Well I'm off to do a load of laundry so I can stay caught up, and then I need to get everyone ready for the zoo. Have a magical day!!

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my dream is similar. i want a family business sooooo bad that my kids can grow up running too. A book store would work but i prefer a scrapbooking store or a kids clothing store. I want a resale shop so bad. We will never be able to afford it but i would love it.

good job on the baseball. catchers are cool and get to wear cool stuff

I want a mommy spider too.

Amanda said...

Yay Noah! That is super.

Sean and I dream of owning our own business too.

Hope the zoo was fun!