Wednesday, October 17, 2007

An invite

I just wanted to invite those who live close ( or those wanting a drive!!!!), our church is having Trunk N Treat on Sunday October 28th at 5pm . In case you don't know what it is, you bring your car and park it in the lot with your trunk facing the lane. You open the trunk, you can decorate it if you want and you sit there and hand out candy while your kids walk to all the other cars. It's a nice safe way to trick or treat in the daytime and you get tons of candy and no scary costumes. Last year I walked with the kids while Steve handed out the candy. We got tons really!!! We don't usually hand out candy because we usually all go out trick or treating (and we still do even after trunk and treat!!) so this was a way for us to be able to hand out as well. It's a lot of fun. If you want to come, let me know and I'll give you directions. It's very easy from Tylersville or Fields Ertel (just don't ask Sonya, she had horrible directions last time!!!)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the invite. They have a Trunk 'n Treat at a couple of the churches around my house too.

I think we'll save that for next year though!!!

Crystal said...

That is so sweet of you to invite us Jamers! Thank you! I'm not sure if I can come yet but I will let you know!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

it looks like we might. steve saw this before I did and asked me abotu it. i will let you know. We could do our pirates that night.

SamandSawyersMom said...

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2007/09/cvs-101.html

this is the link to the CVSing 101 that I told you about.Check it out

SamandSawyersMom said...

any new deals