Monday, October 22, 2007

This week in pictures

For Sonya: Next is a movie with Nicolas Cage in it. I got it because Steve always says I get girly movies and I purposely was looking for one that looked more manly. It had Jessica Biel (hot girl) and a big fireball (lots of action) on the cover so I thought it was perfect. I dreaded watching it, but was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It had a really good story and only a little of the action. The ending was awesome. I would recommend it!




It's big boy!!!!




Doing our lapbook on trees and leaves. There will not be any closer shots of it because it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. At least the kids liked it!!!




Going on a train ride to get pumpkins at Kings Island.




Outside the Creation Museum. I didn't get any pics inside it was just insanely crowded and we agreed to come again and then I'd get pictures,




Abby's absolute favorite at Kings Island is Swipers Sweepers!




Some of the goats in the parade.




Circleville is such a cute little town.





A few of the cute dogs in the parade.




The kids on stage during the puppet show singing Old Mr. Burger's Farm




Noah doing a book report




My pumpkins in the pumpkin patch




Waiting for the puppet show






More pumpkin pics



On the hayride at Parky's

4 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! Your kids are soo cute! And you look really pretty in that picture too!

Creative Play Child Care said...

aww they are cute. I love noah's sweater and Abby's orange. i love orange in the fall too.

Big boy is smiling. He like you!

I like the lap book. You are too hard on yourself. The kids learned didn't they?

Carrie said...

The pics are great!! My favorite is the two of them in the pumpkin patch. I love all the pumpkins behind them!

Lura said...

The politically correct term is "Hefty Lad". At least that's what we call him here.