Monday, January 28, 2008

CVS




Here's yesterdays CVS trip.

I did the Huggies deal, I got:
2 wipes used two .75 coupons
1 washcloth used 1.25 coupon
3 bodywash or lotions used three 1.25 coupons
1 pack of diapers used 1.50 coupon

The Advil/Robitussin deal:
2 50ct Advil used two .75 cent coupons and one 1.00 CVS coupon from receipt
2 big bottles of Robitussin used two 3.00 printable coupons

I got 2 Stayfree packs (only one generates ECB, but needed to get two to use the coupon I had) used $2/2 coupon
1 Tylenol used 1.00 coupon, plus this added with the Advil allowed me to use 2.50/10 pain relief CVS receipt coupon
1 Arm and Hammer toothpaste used .75 coupon
1 Colgate Kids toothpaste

2 Garnier cleansing cloths used $3/2 coupon
2 Garnier cleansing gels used $3/2 coupon

1 Fusion phenom razor used 2.00 coupon

My total was around $95, I used 10/50, 5/30 and 2/10, plus I had another 10//50 that was a receipt coupon and they let me use as well ( I got another one back!!)
I used a total of 39 ECB's, but got back 42.29 in ECB's ( 5 from Huggies deal, 10 from Advil deal, 3.29 from Stayfree, 2 from Tylenol, 1 from Arm and Hammer, 1 from Colgate, 14 from the Garnier and 6 from the razor) and I paid oop only .42

At Meijer I got NutriGrain bars for .67 cents after sale price and coupon, Daisy sour cream for free after sale and coupon, and Red Baron pizzas are on sale for 2.13 and I used 1.00/2 to get them for 1.63 each. That's pretty much all of the really good deals I got there.

Kroger has nothing really good except they are still doing the Kraft deal I think and we just got new coupons for it yesterday. So if you buy 10 packages of Kraft shredded cheese and use 5 of the .55/2, you'll also get the $6 off your order and that'll make it .90 per package of cheese. That's a great price for cheese. I stopped and got those yesterday too.

I'm going back to do another CVS deal this week since I got another 10/50 receipt coupon that can be combined with the regular 10/50 and others. I'm dying inside knowing I'm going to miss the whole week next week of deals!! Maybe my dear friend BOGO will get the papers for me if I give her the money, please, please!!!! I may take my CVS stuff to California with me since they have them there!!! I already saw the ad for next week and there's a couple of money makers!! I know I'm crazy, but how can I resist!?!?!?!?!!!!!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

of course I will buy you papers.

Those are cool deals. i need to go tonight to buy wipes. i really need wipes. Lots of wipes.

you really are very good at that

Carrie said...

gOOD JOB! WHY DO YOU NEED ALL OF THE HUGGIES THINGS?

Jamie said...

I don't need them, but when they are a good deal, I get them anyway and either give them as gifts or save them in case we have more kids in the future.

SamandSawyersMom said...

BAH CVS BUG!!!!!!