Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On Noah's Birthday

This was Noah's surprise on his actual Birthday. We took him to Build a Bear. Abby had gotten a gift certificate to there for Christmas and when we took her, he saw this turtle that he loved and wanted to make, so we decided to surprise him with that for his Birthday. He was very excited and had a good time. I'll post the pics of Abby's trip soon. I also still have posts of the rest of Christmas Day, our Skating Rink fun, a few New Years pictures and Noah's first basketball game. I also have a pic of this weeks deal at Meijer. It's a pretty good one! I'll try to get those all caught up in the next few days. No promises though!! Well have a good week!





Dressing Mr. T in a planet shirt




Rubbing Mr. T's heart to his head so he'll be smart!!




Cleaning Mr. T




Choosing Mr. T




Stuffing Mr. T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool!!! I love the turtle!!! I am a turtle freak!!! Oh, I want to make a stuffed animal now!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i pity the fool that doesn't like mr. t

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cute. i would do that if my kids played with stuffed animals otherwise it is too expensive.

perfect for your kids though.

don't they have that in disney? I was thinking amybe my kids could do it there for a memento of the trip

Carrie said...

What a great surprise for Noah!

Mr. T is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, no Build-A-Bear at Walt Disney World. Disneyland has one at their Downtown Disney area, and they have Disney characters you can stuff, but WDW does not have one.

Lura said...

Cute!