Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Noah's 8th Birthday Party!



Noah and Abby both love the book from Great Mamaw and Papaw!!




The cake I made for the party. It's supposed to be two lego bricks, in case you can't tell!!




One of the games, pin the Lego Star Wars character into the Lego Star Wars scene!





Noah being sung to and blowing out his candles.




I thought this was a cute picture! Sammy was so cute sitting beside him the whole timee and reacting to everything as much as Noah did. I loved it!




I love Noah's expressions when he opens the presents!




A gift from Mamaw and Papaw




Sammy's gift was a big hit!!




Sammy playing MARS: Mission, Mars Surface Search (the names were the coolest part of the games!!)




The results of the pin the character game. I blew up that picture and covered it in clear contact paper, then cut out characters (all things I found on the internet) and laminated them. It turned out cute.




Noah and Sammy working on their skyscrapers for Lego City.




Noah digging in the Mars surface, searchiing for Lego blocks and trying to avoid aliens in order to win an energy crystal necklace.




The kids always love going up on top of Noah's bed!!




All of our Lego City Architects!

It was really a nice party. We had enough kids to have a lot of fun. The food was so easy this time, just Papa John's pizza, a veggie plate, a fruit plate and the cake. It all went very smoothly and I think everyone had a good time. I think Noah enjoyed his party, at least I hope so. He seemed to be very happy. I'm glad I was able to give him the special day he wanted. I feel so blessed to be able to give fun parties like that for my children. It's something I hope they'll always remember and think of fondly. On his actual birthday, we gave him another little surprise and I'll save that for another post!

6 comments:

Lura said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, that does look fun.

the games sound awesome. you are really good at kids parties jamie.

i am mortified by my child's clothing and hair but I should have expected that. also, i HOPE and PRAY that child didn't get in the way during the gifts. I hope Steve was paying attention.

the church kids look so dressed up and nice

i am sure noah had a great time. iknow sammy did.

can't wait to hear about the other surprise

Jamie said...

Oh Sammy was not in the way at all. He sat there very quietly and politely. All the kids were well behaved for the whole party. I know that I for sure didn't notice what any kid was wearing. Looking back now at the pictures, I think he looks great. Don't worry about it. Everything went great!!

Char said...

The party sounds and looks great! The games look neat. I like the Star Wars scene game.
I made a Lego cake just like that for Jacob's party one year. :) So I knew what they were. haha!
Don't you just love those Indiana Jones Lego sets? I really want those - Yes, I do! hehe
Glad it went so well!

Carrie said...

It looks like a great party! I am glad it all went well for you!

Your lego cake looks delicious!!

Crystal said...

Oh I love the cake and the games!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!