Saturday, January 26, 2008

My weeks deals


Here's my Meijer shopping trip this week. I ended up spending a total of 17.64 for 148.67 worth of groceries. The picture only shows 8 of the 18 canisters of Quaker Oatmeal I ended up with and it also shows only 8 of the 12 Captain Crunch cereals I got.

So in all I got

18 Quaker Oatmeals
12 CaptainCrunch Cereals
4 Life Cereals
6 Boxes of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
3 2-liters of Diet Pepsi
2 Boxes of Tyson Anytizers
7 French's Mustards (3 regular and 4 spicy brown)
2 Aunt Jemima pancake mixes
2 Aunt Jemima syrups
1 Breakstone Sour Cream
6 cans of Chef Boyardee
1 16ct Kraft Select Cheese
1 Glade Wisp Refill
2 Quaker Oatmeal Simple Harvests


And I still have four quaker oatmeal coupons so I may go today and get 4 more of those free and maybe even some more captain crunch.

At Kroger I did the Kraft deal where you buy 9 items and get $6 off your order. I did it twice in the same transaction and got 2 Kraft salad dressings, 2 bags of Lays chips and 14 packages of shredded or block Kraft cheese. After coupons and the total of $12 off, I got the cheese for around .75 a piece. That's a great deal if you have tons of coupons for the cheese or salad dressing. Also Hot Pockets are .67 after sale and coupon. Check the Old El Paso taco section, a lot of the products are on sale for 10/10 and then on some of the boxes is a coupon for .55 off two products, so you'll get two for a dollar. I actually got a package of shells and then the seasoning packet (which was only .93) for a total of .93. I did that three times. That's pretty much it.

3 comments:

Lura said...

I really wish our Meijer doubled up to $1 like yours! Great deals!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is awesome. i have to get on the ball. this week I am so will you share the deals when you can. i am going to go look at meijer now.

Char said...

I guess if we all are starving your house will be the one we all go to for hand outs. :) You could feed a small country with the amount of food you've had to of accumulated! haha!! :)
Great deals! I need to get on the ball with Meijer.