Saturday, September 12, 2009

Surgery Over

Surgery went well. He's doing great. They removed the cyst, which was apparently a very difficult procedure, but he came through it. He's still intubated and under anesthesia. His prognosis is good, but we still have a little work to do in a few months. Another surgery will be necessary in 3 months, but not anything terribly serious. I'm just too tired for details right now, I'm sorry. But just know that he is doing well, he is resting, he looks terribly cute even with all the tubes and things. I'm exhausted and have had a terrible migraine ever since leaving my hospital this morning. But I"m doing better and am going to rest now. We're finally on the road to recovery and I'm so thankful for that. God was definitely with Joshua today, even the Dr. said so (although he didn't realize it was God who was doing those miraculous cool things). He just proves to me over and over that it's all in His very capable hands.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news. I hope you and your hubby get some needed rest and that you can get alot of snuggling time in with Joshua! Our love and prayers are with you all, always!

Lura said...

So glad everything went well! Praying you get some rest tonight!

Lura said...

Like the blog's new name by the way! :)

Crys said...

Oh Praise God!!! I am sooo happy to hear everything went well....get lots of rest and give the little cutie a kiss for me!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh great...i am glad he is fine. I have a reminder in my arms of how precious babies are (she is the reason I am not online much too)and how much God has given us when he blesses us with new life. He is gorgeous. I am sure you are both ready to be done with hospitals. Try to rest!

Char said...

Glad everything went well Jamie!