Saturday, September 12, 2009

Surgery Scheduled

The baby's surgery is scheduled around noon today. We'll finally have all the answers after that! I'm being discharged soon. I'm so relieved. I should be able to be there when he gets out of surgery, and if I'm lucky maybe get a chance to see him before he goes in. The kids are seeing him right now before they head off to Kings Island. So things are looking up here and I have a new spring in my step. I just can't wait to have the surgery over and begin the road to recovery. Please pray for the doctors and nurses and of course for Joshua. This is not just a simple little surgery. So just keep praying and I'll update soon.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Lura said...

Praying and will be lifting all of you up at 12!

Amanda said...

You are in our prayers. Lots of love to you all!