Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss


Yay, another hat!!


The whole class in their hats!!


"I got a match!!"


Quickly pass the cat!!


Just like green eggs and ham, Abby eats her favorite food in a weird place, she chose to eat mac and cheese on a pen!!!


Dropping the hats attached to clothespins into the fish bowl!! I love that she put the fish from the book inside the bowl, so cute!!

Today Abby's class celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday with a really cute little party. They watched the cartoon Cat in the Hat, read Green Eggs and Ham, played lots of games like drop the hat in the fish bowl, match the cats, find the hats, and pass the cat. They colored their own Cat in the Hat hat and played the Cat in the Hat board game. I think it was one of the best parties so far. Miss Katie told me it wasn't a big deal if I didn't want to come back, but I really love getting the chance to come into their classrooms and be with them, plus I saw some cute Cat in the Hat scrapbook stuff at Hobby Lobby the other day and I can make a really cute scrapbook page!! That's reason enough to go!!! I think tomorrow, Noah's school is celebrating it. He'll probably come home with a hat as well and I'll be sure to get pictures of that as well!!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

That is neat. I like cute parties like that. Is it the book's birthday or what?

I CAN'T wait to scrap too. I have 998 pictures to print so far for Sawyer's first year.

Abigail looks so adorable.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Abby looks like you in that one where she is holding the plate.

Lura said...

I thought the same thing about Abby looking like you in the plate picture!

SamandSawyersMom said...

so how was the pary?? post pictures....

Jamie said...

I actually hoped I'd have a child that resembled me after I had two years of constant gee, Noah looks JUST LIKE Steve!! I mean hello, I carried him 9 months isn't there any resemblence? So when the second one came along, I just hoped and prayed they'd resemble me some and it turns out that she does!! Although she does have Daddy's blue eyes and Noah has my hazel eyes!!