Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Everybody's workin' for the weekend!!!"

Good Thursday to you all!! Not too much has been going on here lately. Steve got home safely yesterday. We did very good while he was gone. Sometimes it stresses me out to be the only parent available, but this time it went well. Today at Abby's school their having a Donuts with Dad day. Steve went with her to school for the whole day (3 hours anyway!!) and they'll be doing some fun things with Daddy. She is definitely Daddy's girl. I have never seen in person, a little girl more devoted to her Daddy. I remember when Noah was her age or younger even and Daddy would be gone for weeks at a time, he never mentioned him except when they talked on the phone together, but Abby asks probably 100 times a day when's he going to be home. She always wants to sit with Daddy, play with Daddy,etc.. I would be jealous of it except A: it gives me a break because I'm with her all day!! and B:I really want to encourage that relationship so she doesn't seek that loving male relationship with anyone else!!!! I also think it's really cute!!! I gave him the camera so hopefully he'll get some cute pics I can share! Well I'm home alone now and I think I'll finally get my scrapbook stuff ready for Saturday, I only have today and tomorrow to get it done!! I'm excited to be going to a Creative Memories crop, I haven't been to one in over 3 years. I love seeing the new stuff and learning about cool ways to use their products. I'm definitely a fan for life!! This should be a lot of fun! Well that's all for now, I hear my albums calling me!! Have a great one

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Enjoy your time alone!!! I hope that you have a ball at the crop. I think it is sweet that she is a daddy's girl. Caitlin is that way with Sean and I love it. She will ask him "Daddy I'm your princess, right?" I think that relationship is so important.

SamandSawyersMom said...

scrapping smapping

Crystal said...

BA HUM BUG!

SamandSawyersMom said...

bA HUM STICKER