Monday, April 23, 2007

Quickie!!



Sleepy Me!!!


It's late and I've been up watching t.v. and I need to go to bed, I have to get up at 6:40..ooh I hate Tuesday and Thursday!! Our Sunday was nice. We went to church and then out to lunch. We came home and Steve mowed pretty much all two acres of our yard, it took him almost the whole afternoon and evening!! It looks so nice though. We have a drainage wet area in the middle of the yard, back farther than we usualy go out, but cattails have grown there and I love them. I told him to stay clear of my cattails. Thankfully, he did!! We ate dinner outside again on the back deck, at that time in the evening the sun is hidden by the roof of our covered porch and it's nice and shady and breezy. I love it!! Well I got 4 dinners made and frozen. I really enjoyed it and love having them in the freezer. I don't think I'm going to wait until Sunday to do more!! Today I did some cleaning and we took Steve to the airport. He had to go out of town until Wednesday. That's not so bad. Now that the kids are older and much more self sufficient, it's not so hard when he's gone. Tomorrow, both kids have school and Noah has a scrimmage in the evening. It shouldn't be too bad of a day. Well just wanted to make a quick post while my puppy finished her late night snack!! Goodnight

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I am sorry you are sooo sleepy! I hope you had a good nights sleep. That picture of you is sooo cute, you look like you are 12 years old! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

you do look young but that does run in your family it seems.

i am glad steve won't be gone past wed. then it's your turn for a trip

Char said...

Your yard and porch area sounds lovely!!
Glad you had a good Sunday.
The dinners sound great! I would love to do that. Do you use your own recipes or do you have one of those cookbooks you use to "cook for a month in a day" or whatever they are called?
A puppy? Can we see a picture??

Carrie said...

I love eating outside! We have a covered deck too, it makes it nice!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

post girly post

no more quickies

Crystal said...

COME BACK JAMERS!

SamandSawyersMom said...

hellllllooooooo?? we miss you we love you won't you come out and play???

Jamie said...

Oh, Charity it's the same ol' puppy. She's really not a puppy anymore, but she'll always be my puppy!!