Friday, April 13, 2007

My boy


Well we finally got Noah's new glasses today. He looks so grown up and so very handsome in them!! All the pics I took have the flash glare, I guess I need to practice getting pics without it!! I really like them and he does too. We were always a little concerned that maybe he didn't need them that much because he had never actually complained about it, but the Dr. said lots of times kids don't notice it, because it's all they've known. Plus when we were riding home today, he said Mommy now I can see things much closer!! So that makes me feel better. I hope he feels good about himself. I know I think he's the cutest boy ever with or without glasses!!!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

They are perfect for him! I am glad he can see better now! Not a glasses wearer myself, I just can't imagine how neat it must be for him to see things clearly now. Tell him I think he looks very cool and very handsome!

Crystal said...

Ahh, he looks so cute in those! Cameron has worn glasses since he was in the third grade, I always make him take them off for picture day though just because of the glare.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh he is so precious. i am going to have Sammy call him right now!!!

Carrie said...

I like the glasses! He is a cutie!!!

Char said...

How adorable! He looks great with his new glasses!

SamandSawyersMom said...

do you have your game...we haven't gotten the call yet.

SamandSawyersMom said...

do you have your game...we haven't gotten the call yet.

Jamie said...

so far no game, but maybe a practice at 3???

Crystal said...

Jamers, can you post for us today?

SamandSawyersMom said...

time to make the posters!

SamandSawyersMom said...

post